Saturday 9 April 2011

Onwards and Upwards

Hey again, it's been a while since I last talked to you lot about anything don't think I deserted you cause I didn't. Nothing particularly interesting was happening.  But now I have news I've decided to expand my seaforge to 25 then 35 points hopefully I won't have to work for any money (I think I have enough for the models).  S the additions will be as follows.

1 Ghordson driller

1 minimum unit of hammerfall high shield gun corps

1 UA for the high shields

1 unit of horgenhold artilery

and 1 unit of forge guard

This will make the army list look like this

Gorten
Rockram

Hammerfall unit A
Hammerfall UA
Gunner

Hammerfall unit B
Gunner

Horgenhold artillery Corps

Horgenhold forge Guard

Thor Steinhammer
Driller


Updates will follow.


A.D

No comments:

Post a Comment