Monday 3 September 2012

INQ28 - Inquisitrix Helian Drada

I'm back!  I've painted loads these past few days, that's probably because my order from Ramshackle Games arrived, so I was excited!When i was painting my INQ28 gang i decided to limit my color pallet to 12 colors.

These colors were-

White Scar
Chaos Black
Dawnstone Grey
Bleach Bone
Sunburst Yellow
Asurmen Blue
Fuegan Orange
Casandora Yellow
Seraphim Sepia
Agrax Earthshade
P3 Rucksack Tan
P3 Bloodtracker brown

They were fun to use but i had to water stuff down allot to get the dirty effects on Helians' dress and McCarthys' Trench Coat.

Pics!!

"We know Daemons can travel between real space and the warp, but can Human souls? And if so can we bring back the dead?  It would seem so."
Inquisitrix Helian Drada to Darius McCarthy






Thanks for reading!  C&C welcome!

Bert

No comments:

Post a Comment